Wednesday, September 26, 2012


This quilt was a block of the month pattern last year from American Quilting here in Utah.  My friend Brandy Mascher took the class and got about 2 1/2 rows done and paid me to finish it.  And she just quilted it and gave it to me to bind yesterday.  This was a fun quilt to work on, lots of different techniques, the applique' was my favorite part.  I'll miss this quilt, have to visit it at Brandy's house.


This is a pattern from Ribbon Candy Quilts (Summer Skinnies), Margie is a good friend of mine, love her patterns.  I got this ice cream fabric (the border) from Ebay.  I made 4 of these.  One for me, 3 for friends and family.  Just got these back from Brandy yesterday also.


I just had to share this cute little penguin also, actually finished him in July, found this border fabric on Ebay.  Pattern is also from Ribbon Candy Quilts (Winter Skinnies) but my daughter had the idea to add the scarf to our penguin. Brandy Mascher also quilted this skinny.


I wanted to share this baby quilt that I made for a friend at church. I got the pattern from ModaBakeShop.com, I think last year.  And I had leftover bug fabric from making my boys "bugs in a jar quilts" when they were little.  Glad to finally find a use for all that bug fabric.  If you look closer you can see writing on the white fabric.  All the girls in our Young Womens group signed their name on this quilt.  I just got this quilt back from my quilter, Brandy Mascher, yesterday.

Thanks for letting me share my quilts with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment